- Mercury trine North Node 00:15AM EDT,
- Mercury opposes Apollon 4:53AM EDT,
- Pluto trine Ceres 2:29PM EDT,
- Venus enters Pisces 8:24PM EDT
- Mercury parallel Ceres 11:21AM EDT
- sun square Astraea 9:27PM EDT
- sun contra-parallel Jupiter 7:15AM EDT
- sun parallel Venus 11:53AM EDT,
- Venus sextile Admetos 12:42PM EDT,
- Mars quincunx Zeus 2:32PM EDT,
- Mars parallel Selene 2:48PM EDT,
- sun square Juno 3:25PM EDT,
- Mars contra-parallel Astraea 5:57PM EDT,
- Venus contra-parallel Jupiter 6:28PM EDT
- Venus trine Vulcanus 3:50AM EDT,
- Mercury contra-parallel Poseidon 10:30AM EDT,
- Uranus enters sidereal Aries 11:32PM EDT
- Mars trine Pluto 00:00AM EDT,
- Saturn goes retrograde at 1:05AM EDT at 27°Sag47′ Tropical
- It is now conjunct the galactic center.
- This is the Hyperion Symbol of “Astronauts floating gleefully.” The keyword here is Enjoyment. 1
- Venus square Cupido 11:23AM EDT
- Jupiter conjunct Zeus 3:37AM EDT at 18°Lib19′ Trop,
- Mars conjunct Selene 6:20AM EDT at 20°Tau14′ Trop,
- Uranus contra-parallel Juno 5:25PM EDT,
- sun opposes Jupiter 5:38PM EDT,
- sun opposes Zeus 7:14PM EDT,
- sun contra-parallel Zeus 7:36PM EDT
- sun contra-parallel Neptune 12:28PM EDT,
- Venus square Saturn 4:28PM EDT,
- sun square Pluto 8:48PM EDT
- sun parallel Sedna 00:09AM EDT,
- Mercury stations retrograde 7:14PM EDT at 4°Taurus 50′ Tropical
- This is the Hyperion Symbol of a “Small box with secrets”. The keyword is a collection.
Monday, April 10
- Full Moon + Pesach (Passover)
Saturn turning retrograde at the “galactic center” this week, has an ominous ring to it. In Mayan Astrology it is often also referred to as the “Great Mother, ” because the Galactic Center was so important, that they pegged their calendar to when they would be in unison with it. That auspicious moment was sunrise on December 21, 2012, when the fourth world would set & the fifth world would rise. There were lots of books touting this as the end of the world; actually it was more of an end of age no different than the Aquarian or Piscean.
So what is in the galactic center? From various pictures we haven gotten, it seems clouds, but all joking aisde, it is the nucleus of our galaxy around which our solar system revolves in a 225 million year period known as the cosmic year at about 135 miles per second.
Where is it? The Galactic center is about 26,000 miles from us, and 50,000 light years away from the Sun, putting us somewhere in the sweet spot. A light year is how astrophysicists measure space, i.e.: how far a beam of light can travel in one calendar year. The number is enormous: a little ray of light can travel 6 trillion or 6, 000, 000, 000, 000 miles and the Sun being 50,000 light (or 50,000 times six trillion) years away from the galactic center, is, to put it mildly, very far away.
Theodor Landscheidt¹ thought that the Mayans were onto something with the Great Mother and wrote that the radiation emanating from the Galactic Center is intercepted by our solar system and interpreted according to the aspect pattern of the planets.
Send in your findings. We are always interested in sharing notes.